Why Choose a Technical Career Program at IntelliTec?
IntelliTec Colleges offers career-focused training in allied health care, business, and technology, leading to a Professional Certificate or an Associate of Occupational Studies degree.
- Graduate career placement assistance
- Day and evening classes offered year round
- Practical, hands-on experience in class
- Career-specific training equipment
- Financial assistance is available to those who qualify – this can be determined during your visit at the Campus.
- Most certificate programs and associate degree programs approved for the training of veterans
Each of the IntelliTec College campuses has a dedicated Career Service Department. The primary purpose of the Career Services Department is to assist IntelliTec College graduates in obtaining employment in their areas of specialization.
Our Career Services Department offers assistance to help you find a job.
About IntelliTec Colleges
IntelliTec Colleges has been training people for various careers in Colorado since 1965. Campus locations include Colorado Springs, Grand Junction and Pueblo.
IntelliTec Colleges’ mission is to provide excellent career training. Our goal is to produce skilled, employable graduates with our certificate programs and associate degree programs.
IntelliTec Colleges are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges.
All of IntelliTec Colleges are approved and regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Private Occupational School Board.
IntelliTec Colleges is a member of the Association of Private Sector Colleges and Universities and the Colorado Association of Career Colleges and Schools.